Our ECAD team at HTGSOFT possesses a wide range of experiences in the PCB Design and Layout services. We offer our customers the most suitable solutions at a competitive price, and with a timely turnaround at request. We have received positive feedback from our customers worldwide, and they have recommended us as the best ECAD Design team to work with.
With our unrivaled experiences and knowledge, we have completed the highly technical tasks that very few other layout companies can offer.
As a result, we are honored to receive valuable referrals from the customers in the US, Europe, and Japan. We feel proud to be recognized as the best team in Vietnam that is able to handle direct communication with US customers from Vietnam effectively. Additionally, we have carried out the required tasks using our low-cost team that saved our customers an enormous amount of resources, time and money.
We offer a smart strategy with a planning system that allows 100% manual routing at a speedy pace, with no autoroute adopted.
1. Design Capabilities:
– High-Speed Digital, Analog, Mixed & RF designs
– Flexible PCB & Rigid-Flex PCB
– High-Density PCBs with via in pad technology
– PCB Library management
– Routing constraint management
– DFA/DFT/DFM verification
– Thermal simulation & Analyze
– Signal integrity
– Server boards, Storage system boards, Test boards, Mobile boards, Smart TV boards, laptop boards
2. PCB Design, Simulation, and Analyze Tools:
– Cadence Allegro 16.6, 17.2, 17.4
– Pads; Zuken CR-5000; Altium; CAM350; SI9000; Messiah; Solid-work 2014
– ANSYS Slwave 17.2: Simulation SI/PI; Hyperlynx
– Having completed numerous amount of complex PCB layouts
– 90% of these boards have 35+ layers and 5,000 to 80,000 components and 3,000 to 18,000 nets
– XFI, EMMC, PCIe, SGMII, RGMII
– USB2.0, USB3.0
– SAS3G, SAS8G, SAS12G, SCL/SDA, SATA Gen1/2/3
– FPGA Signal, Bluetooth 5.0 (nRF52x series)
– Strong in placement and working on: Power Blocks, DDRAM, USB, OSC-CLK, Trans, FPGA, Bypass, AC Coupling
– XAUI, XFP, SFP, SFP+, Backplane SERDES, QPI
– High current density power rails
– Back Drilled Via Technology
– Blind or Buried Via Technology
– Precise layout estimation schedule
– Study the feasibility of placement and routing and propose full solutions of PCB size & stack-up
– Identifying & Correcting errors/mistakes by customers including schematic errors
– Back-drilling: Yes
– High-speed PCB design: Impedance controlled, matching length, layer stack-up calculate, simulation
– High current density power rails: 90 Amps
– Power supply DC-DC, HMI, ECU, SCU, VCU, Smart key (E-Scooter System)
– Hardware debugging, schematic symbol, PCB footprint
– PCB design in Probe Card, PID, Direct Dock Probe Cards.
– Experience with Bosch’s standard, Cisco, BriteLab, S2/S8, quality control, production requirement.
– The experience worked on Automotive Electronic Field.
– The experience worked on Bosch’s, Cisco, Nio, BriteLab, IoT part.
– The experience worked on Qualcomm IoT products design.
Our Integrated IDM services facilitate the NPI phase of electronic product development. We will transform your electronic product development, from an initial design phase up to the manufacturing phase. We can act faster by offering concurrent design engineering, manufacturing engineering, new product management, and production management services including but not limited to:
– Incorporating the specific manufacturing requirements into the design phase.
– Establishing & optimizing an E2E supply chain to enable manufacturing effectively.
– Back-end design stage i.e. compliance certification and packaging design.
– Manufacturing engineering works during the design phase in preparation for mass production as appropriate.
– Defining fabrication, assembly, configuration, test, and quality control system.
– Production pilot, ramp-up, and management of the entire production process.